Where's his nose?

WWVaBeach

Although, I'm truly sick of the MJ death investigation soap opera, a few things are abundantly clear:

1) Yes, he was acquitted of the abuse charges, but he was no saint. He was just as much an addict as a homeless meth addict that lives at the top of a subway terminal.

2) He had some deep psychological issues stemming from his youth.

3) It's an absolute miracle of miracles that he lived to be 50. All the drug abuse, surgeries, and general unhealthy living would have killed most men at a younger age. Based on all these allegations, it is a bloody miracle he wasn't a member of the 27 Club.

4) On top of all of that, whether or not you liked his music or style, you have to admit that he was the best of the best. Like everyone that dies young (i.e. jimi hendrix, janis joplin, robert johnson, jerry garcia to an extent, etc.) you wonder how much talent he left on the table due to his shortcomings.

5) An absolute freak. The whole missing nose thing is just ridiculous. Do you know how many times your nose has to be changed before it literally falls off? Guess those rumors in 2005 in the court case were true. That really was a taped on nose.

6) Assuming that the allegations of joe jackson beating him are true, joe will have a place ready in hell for when his time comes.

I vent because I work in education and I know what abuse does to children. MJ is the perfect example of what happens when that helpless, abused child grows up.