The more that each day passes..............

LIBills

As each day slips through my fingers... I come to grips with the reality that I'm the A-hole in this equation. Owners and players make the money, I spend it. Owners and players reap the rewards, I suffer(9 yrs). How many in the BBills organization really care? 5-6?

Yet here I lurk day in and day out hoping for a shred of positive reassurance. Then Pisa goes to the bears on a one yr deal. (Meanwhile K Ellison is somwhere LA scorin azz.)

But hey thats how the wheel turns.

Prediction: Dicky J goes 10-6, misses the playoffs on a tie-breaker. Keeps his job, Has a "great" off season/draft in 2010. goes 6-10 in 2010. Gets fired. We start over with Romeo bum Crennel who will bring back the 3-4 (10yrs too late). The team goes 5-11 and becomes Canada's problem.

Yet here i lurk

I'll stand by my original prediction 2 months ago, I predicted that Skeletor gets replaced by Bobby April somewhere around midseason and has an incredible run and leads us to the playoffs as a wildcard. The interim tag is lifted and April is the Head Coach of the Bills in 2010. :o