Sorry, but they are RIGHT!

That is the exact loser mentality this board needs to get over. Nit-picking that because i wasn't a member on the board, i must not have been reading the posts. I have far more knowledge then the average idiot such as billscursed. Your the type of dumbass who has nothing better to do than spell check all of the post. Fans like u are not needed. So just stay in your doublewide, keep goin to tgi fridays on your anniversary and hug your obese wife. The Bills have sucked under dick jauron 7-9, 7-9, 7-9.....I wonder if they can go 12-4 this year though. Why not? Right. That's your trailer park way of thinking you need to get over.

Wow. You're pretty angry dude. You should see someone about that.

I wasn't trying to be rude, I was making a legit post about whether or not you were here at that time(referring to us as a board or friends of yours). I even added that you were right in saying most here were pretty miffed about not getting positive air time because of our start.

Why do you think you're more knowledgeable about Football than me? And where did you see a post where I spell-checked someone? Oh, and BTW, I don't live in a trailor park, or double wide (whatever that is) and your insults about my wife are also not necessary.

If you're not under the age of 18, you should probably STFU about stuff not related to Football, and if you are, then I fully understand your overreaction to my question...

EDIT - ok, I just read all of your posts you've contributed to this site. Now I know why you think you're the smartest Bills fan ever, why you hate people who "nit-pick" over spelling, and why you're generally angry. Christ, in 1 post, you called everyone on this site an idiot!! Stay classy, D-bag, I won't be sucked into your desire for attention.

Maybe I'm missing something here but you weren't even a member on this board when we were 4-0, so how do you say you can recall that WE all got upset?? Not that you're wrong, because a lot of homers were calling SuperBowl, but still...... <_<

O this is ur doublewide way of not being insulting. Kinda like sayn im not tryn to be a dick but........im gona say something dickish. U should probly stick to what your good at, and im guessing thats not washing your wrangler jeans.

O this is ur doublewide way of not being insulting. Kinda like sayn im not tryn to be a dick but........im gona say something dickish. U should probly stick to what your good at, and im guessing thats not washing your wrangler jeans.

Your spelling is horrible.....

and E-thugs FTL... <_<