Simeon Rice

Just read on PFT that Simeon Rice wants back in, and that he says he'd be the best DE in the league if someone would give him a chance. Damn!!! I so much wish the Bills would sign him. He'd take a small salary - he said it wasn't about the money - but that he just wants to show the world he can still be dominant! He's a Tampa 2 DE, and a great one! Think of the skills he could pass on to Maybin. I'm guessing most of the readers here will say, pass. I say, he's got nothing to gain by coming back old and out of shape and unable to compete. He knows what it takes to be at a very high level. If he says he's got it, then I would think someone would work him out at least. What do we have to lose?

Just read on PFT that Simeon Rice wants back in, and that he says he'd be the best DE in the league if someone would give him a chance. Damn!!! I so much wish the Bills would sign him. He'd take a small salary - he said it wasn't about the money - but that he just wants to show the world he can still be dominant! He's a Tampa 2 DE, and a great one! Think of the skills he could pass on to Maybin. I'm guessing most of the readers here will say, pass. I say, he's got nothing to gain by coming back old and out of shape and unable to compete. He knows what it takes to be at a very high level. If he says he's got it, then I would think someone would work him out at least. What do we have to lose?

He is infinity years old and hasn't produced in a while

He is infinity years old and hasn't produced in a while

But what about all the stuff he can pass on to Maybin? Yeah, sure, our new D-Line coach is supposed to do that, but still, having one of the best Tampa 2 DE's, teach the young'ins couldn't hurt, could it?

But what about all the stuff he can pass on to Maybin? Yeah, sure, our new D-Line coach is supposed to do that, but still, having one of the best Tampa 2 DE's, teach the young'ins couldn't hurt, could it?

I agree. Why not bring him in for a look see? If he has ANYTHING left, he would be better than Kelsey.