Reaper cliff hanger / series finale - spoilers be ahead

Just watched the cliff hanger / series finale to Reaper and I was a bit disappointed.

It appeared they tried to have both season ending episode AND a cliff hanger so they could have both but we got neither. It all seems to rely on faith, a faith in good things coming to good things.

It was mostly CW's fault scheduling it against American Idol - if they were going to throw a show to the wolves they should have thrown a wrestling show at it.

Here is an article on canceled show and fairest chance that it could continue.

http://tvseriesfinale.com/articles/reaper-...d-season-three/

There is a slim chance that Reaper could continue in first-run syndication. ABC Studios, who produces the series, is currently gauging interest. If they are able to keep the show going, it may have to be without Labine’s Sock since the actor’s signed onto a new FOX sitcom, Sons of Tucson. It’s unclear if Labine’s Reaper contract would still mandate his returning to the show if it moved to syndication.

Of the episode, the actor (Labine) said, “I don’t want to give away any details of the finale, but I can say that it won’t leave you frustrated if we don’t come back. It should leave you feeling like you could go off and imagine what the rest of Sam’s life would be like. I thought that was really clever because when they wrote this episode, the writers weren’t sure if they were writing the end of the show or the end of the season. So I thought it was a good move on their part.”