TO practices with Bills

SSN (Skooby Sports Network) has reported that T.O. scratched his left nut then drank some Gatorade. Details to follow.

Correction: Sources deep within the organization confirm it was in fact the right nut. I repeat -- the right nut.

That's impossible! Edwards can't throw anything longer than a 6 yard check down.

Hey, I'm just writing what a guy who is there said. He said it was a strike, and he said he "threw it into the outstretched arms of TO for a TD". :w00t:

Hey, I'm just writing what a guy who is there said. He said it was a strike, and he said he "threw it into the outstretched arms of TO for a TD". :w00t:

He wasn't bustin your balls for reporting the story....some special ed fans think Edwards has a below average arm and constantly hits the checkdown.

The sarcasm was dripping.....

He wasn't bustin your balls for reporting the story....some special ed fans think Edwards has a below average arm and constantly hits the checkdown.

The sarcasm was dripping.....

I know, I am just deflecting his sarcasm and getting back the the :w00t: First day, first team work, first big throw = 45 yard TD. That's a hell of a good start.

Guest dog14787
I know, I am just deflecting his sarcasm and getting back the the :thumbsup: First day, first team work, first big throw = 45 yard TD. That's a hell of a good start.

Awesome start :w00t:

And who/where was the CB on the play? Great, our defense is going to stink without Jabari Greer.

:thumbsup:

And who/where was the CB on the play? Great, our defense is going to stink without Jabari Greer.

:thumbsup:

Bastards! Stop ruining my fun. :w00t: You know I'd be there if they would have let me in. I'm planning on doing the live training camp reports the first couple of days again.

And then TO pulled out his cell phone and twittered (tweeted?) about it before spiking the ball.