Lee and Trent take BP before Yanks vs Jays

The best part of the article is when Trent complains about groin pains and blisters after his batting practice. I hope Fitzpatrick is studying the playbook very carefully.

Disclaimer: I really do like Trent and this was only a joke.

trent and lee bp

just a Bills article for a slow time of year, i can't say it doesn't bother me a little that they are in toronto doing this stuff, but hey whatever keeps us in Buffalo

From the article:

Edwards said taking batting practice gave him a new appreciation for the rigors baseball players face.

"That was tough," he said. "I got tired after just 10 swings in there. I can't imagine doing that every day. I've got some groin issues right now, I've got a little blister on my hand and muscles in my body I never knew I could hurt."

I mean seriously? Is he always hurt in some way?

10 swings and you're tired? Really?

It was on YES. Trent was pretty damn good. He hit a bunch of homers, some that went into the upper decks, and the announcers were giving him props. It looks like he's playing the wrong sport.

I saw that too. Did you see the lightning bolt come down just when he knocked the cover off the ball? Man that was great.

Guest dog14787
The best part of the article is when Trent complains about groin pains and blisters after his batting practice. I hope Fitzpatrick is studying the playbook very carefully.

Disclaimer: I really do like Trent and this was only a joke.

Push, you are just to much of a nice guy sometimes :worthy:

Guest three3

ESPN's Editor's Choice, and i quote:

"Good Arm, No Stick? Not!

Going yard in BP. Throwing out the first pitch. Trent Johnson is 2-for-2."

Guest three3

"Edwards said he hadn't played baseball since he was in the eighth grade, when he pitched a one-hitter in a Little League game but lost, 1-0"