Today I am a man

Cugalabanza

Look at you, getting all spun up again.  It's just so damn cute.

104168[/snapback]

Not spun up, just having fun with a dweeb, and his big big bad gun, you must think you are a macho mf? There is a shortage of females in Alaska, what do you prefer, Caribou or Salmon?? , Why don't you post you're real picture.... F%^&* Mr. nice guy, you started the crap, and now I found a beatch. Every now and then, maybe once or twice a week for a few minutes, I'll get on, and find your sorry ass, I have a life, not 10,000 posts to be proud of... I’ll have some fun with a dumb mf with the IQ of W. You're still cruising the net , how much ky do you go thru per day while looking for Fairbanks boys on the net? Long, long, long Alaska nights. See you in December.

Not spun up, just having fun with a dweeb, and his big big bad gun, you must think you are a macho mf?  There is a shortage of females in Alaska, what do you prefer, Caribou or Salmon?? , Why don't you post you're real picture....  F%^&* Mr. nice guy, you started the crap, and now I found a beatch. Every now and then, maybe once or twice a week for a few minutes, I'll get on, and find  your sorry ass, I have a life, not 10,000 posts to be proud of... I’ll have some fun with a dumb mf with the IQ of W.  You're still cruising the net , how much ky do you go thru per day while looking for Fairbanks boys on the net?  Long, long, long Alaska nights. See you in December.

104191[/snapback]

Thanks for proving the point Jimmy.