Unger

I was thinking the whole time that they would take Unger and play him at guard with their round 2 pick. Two very good interior line man with the Wood pick for the next 10 years. Build the o-line from the inside out. Im a little disappointed this didnt happen.

I was thinking the whole time that they would take Unger and play him at guard with their round 2 pick. Two very good interior line man with the Wood pick for the next 10 years. Build the o-line from the inside out. Im a little disappointed this didnt happen.

Me too. I'm not wicked pissed about Byrd - we need a real safety to pair with Whitner and it IS a glaring weakness, especially on third downs. BUT...I was really hoping for Unger. Not because I've ever seen him play or really know anything about him but it'd have been nice to have the team screw up trying to do the right thing for a change.

Huge mistake in my opinion to not take a second interior mauler.