Turn off the radio now!!!

bluenews

I guess he and his brother have been working with a few of the quarterbacks in this year's draft. Apparently they are preparing them for the NFL. I have know idea who, how, or why this is relevant. I may listen just for a laugh.

I guess he and his brother have been working with a few of the quarterbacks in this year's draft. Apparently they are preparing them for the NFL. I have know idea who, how, or why this is relevant. I may listen just for a laugh.

I think i saw RJ on espn working with Sanchez at USC

I think it's Rob Johnson's father that runs that very successful QB camp in SoCal where all the best Quarterbacks go. He may have had a pretty bad career considering his physical talent...but still is someone who can tell you what to expect. That is a smart football family. I do see what you are saying though. I guess he can just pop in his tapes and be like...Alright buddy, don't do what i did.

UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Rob Johnson interview on Sirius NFL has been preempted. Doug Flutie has replaced Rob Johnson in the lineup. Flutie will discuss the national televised 1984 Boston College V. Miami U game. In case you missed or haven’t heard …On the last play of the game, Flutie scrambled away from the defense and threw a Hail Mary pass that was caught in the end zone by Gerard Phelan, BC won 47-45 and help him win the Heisman Trophy.

After the one hour Flutie interview, Wade Phillips, Head Coach of South America’s Team, will join in to discuss Quarterback Development in the NFL.

UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Rob Johnson interview on Sirius NFL has been preempted. Doug Flutie has replaced Rob Johnson in the lineup. Flutie will discuss the national televised 1984 Boston College V. Miami U game. In case you missed or haven’t heard …On the last play of the game, Flutie scrambled away from the defense and threw a Hail Mary pass that was caught in the end zone by Gerard Phelan, BC won 47-45 and help him win the Heisman Trophy.

After the one hour Flutie interview, Wade Phillips, Head Coach of South America’s Team, will join in to discuss Quarterback Development in the NFL.

RJ might be ready ready to interview in another 4-6 weeks