No Golf GPS Needed

dpbillsfan

Won a "Closest To The Pin" contest at a First Tee Masters party tonight. Hit the winning shot in a three person shootout to 4 feet. Pretty stoked!! Never won anything like that in my life. Ended up winning half the entry fees which turned out to be $70. :worthy:

Won a "Closest To The Pin" contest at a First Tee Masters party tonight. Hit the winning shot in a three person shootout to 4 feet. Pretty stoked!! Never won anything like that in my life. Ended up winning half the entry fees which turned out to be $70. :(

Congrats! How about some details?

Yardage of the hole, club selection, etc.

Won a "Closest To The Pin" contest at a First Tee Masters party tonight. Hit the winning shot in a three person shootout to 4 feet. Pretty stoked!! Never won anything like that in my life. Ended up winning half the entry fees which turned out to be $70. :(

It's a good thing that no GPS is needed, because $70 is less than half what the cheapest models are going for righ now. :wallbash:

Won a "Closest To The Pin" contest at a First Tee Masters party tonight. Hit the winning shot in a three person shootout to 4 feet. Pretty stoked!! Never won anything like that in my life. Ended up winning half the entry fees which turned out to be $70. :rolleyes:

Congrats! You do now realize that you are considered a professional under USGA rules. I think.