This country hasn't learned from the past

seq004

The GOOD OF THE COUNTRY isn't a Bush agenda, and that's why 49% of us voted AGAINST it (factoring in Nader). Sour grapes is what we constantly heard throughout the CLINTON presidency, so it's about time you got some of THAT back, if that's what you think it is.

99238[/snapback]

So, what you are saying is that you are no better then the Republicans who went after Clinton.

Do you really what to know why your guy lost?  Because you are a bunch of pessimistic, pabulum puking, left wing, weak, defeatist, blame America first weasels.

99142[/snapback]

Don't mind admitting...had to go looking up that word pabulum. '

Pabulum puking.

Very descriptive.

Man, you are one bitter, bitter person off of this loss. You may want to take a few deep breaths.

-------------

It's interesting that everytime the war is brought up NOT ONE of you have the balls to make a statement about it.

99057[/snapback]

That does seem strange

I'll support Bush the way Bush supports the troops in Iraq! "Hey kids are getting killed over in Iraq but stevestojan man it ain't me so who cares. I come from a very wealthy family. All I have to do is send them over their and watch them die just like Nam. My Dad got me out of that one. Weapons of mass destruction? Oh their over their but right now I don't have the money to find them so we'll just keep on killing marines because it's good for the country it's good for my bank account" Whoppeee bang bang. Anyone see my cowboy hat with the gun my Daddy got me for this war?"

99032[/snapback]

Do you ever read anything posted here? Run a search on my posts concerning the middle east. Do the same with Mickey as well, and he's from the left side. Run a google on national defense priorities and one on the philosophy of Al Qaida. You have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to any of this, yet you are standing on the playground wetting your pants. This whole thing is bigger than your emotions.

Lead, follow, or get out of the way. There are a lot of Democrats who went to work this morning around this area that I thank God don't have your outlook. The National Capitol Region is very heavily Democrat. I doubt many are crapping themselves as you are. They are going to support this President just as the Republicans supported Bill Clinton, because the price of not doing so is too high. It's the country that's important here. And somehow, some way, enough people figured out who would be more true in their resolve to protect it, and maintain some sense of values that deteriorate more each day.