Just got out of Air Force basic training....still getting

Wow I didn't think anyone in the air force was a bills fan - besides myself... lol I've been to 5 bases so far and have only met one other person who showed up to watch the bills at football frenzy... It's so hard to catch football where I'm at now, were 8 hours ahead of you - I hope nfl.com continues to stream the games online next season

What?!?!? there are plenty-o-Bills fans around the Air Force. I've been in now for just over 20 years and I've met TONS of them. Maybe some are in hiding these days...I can't blame them :thumbsup: I have DirectTV with Sunday Ticket, so you wont catch at the Club watching football frenzy.

McD

why is Kendall Simmons still on the market? I'm not thrilled at all about Bell or Chambers as our only options at LG. Anyone know if Simmons still isn't 100%? I'd like to see one last move made before the draft.......

Welcome to the Air Force!!! I've been hard at it for over 20 years. What base are you at/going to? Once you get there you're bound to find a Bills backers club nearby. What AFSC are you?

Thanks for serving, maybe I'll see you in the desert sometime soon :thumbsup: I'll be there in January....AGAIN!

McD

Wow I didn't think anyone in the air force was a bills fan - besides myself... lol I've been to 5 bases so far and have only met one other person who showed up to watch the bills at football frenzy... It's so hard to catch football where I'm at now, were 8 hours ahead of you - I hope nfl.com continues to stream the games online next season

Any idea if the Armed Forces Network will be carrying the draft this year? I caught it on there a few years ago when stationed overseas and I will be deploying in 2 weeks to Europe. Thanks!