Free agents

Cato June, Keaiho, Kendall Simmons, Waters via trade, etc. etc. I have read a few posts stating that we might not have any more money left, especially if we re-sign (hopefully) Peters. What do you guys think the chance of this are. I hope that Pat thomas did not indicate our last FA signing, and LB at that. I also would rather not go LB at #11. I'm just wondering how much money we have to get some extra guys

Cato June, Keaiho, Kendall Simmons, Waters via trade, etc. etc. I have read a few posts stating that we might not have any more money left, especially if we re-sign (hopefully) Peters. What do you guys think the chance of this are. I hope that Pat thomas did not indicate our last FA signing, and LB at that. I also would rather not go LB at #11. I'm just wondering how much money we have to get some extra guys

It's JMO but I believe that if we don't address at least one of the issues of TE, LB, DE before the draft we will enter the season with to many holes to be competitive this season AGAIN. Not to mention the Peters situation. I'm convinced he will holdout again and have another sub par year. What do you want Peters or another round 1 and 3 draft picks to plug the holes. That's what the Bills will be faced with come draft day if they don't sign or get via trade.

It's JMO but I believe that if we don't address at least one of the issues of TE, LB, DE before the draft we will enter the season with to many holes to be competitive this season AGAIN. Not to mention the Peters situation. I'm convinced he will holdout again and have another sub par year. What do you want Peters or another round 1 and 3 draft picks to plug the holes. That's what the Bills will be faced with come draft day if they don't sign or get via trade.

According to Bill's Daily salary cap page as of 2/27 we wer 40 million under the cap.