Pat White Pro Day

I am sorry, but we have too many needs to fill before we go after a guy like this. I wouldn't even take him in the fourth round. He might be a decent QB, but I don't see him becoming an elite QB. Besides we signed Ryan Fitzpatrick, so I doubt we draft a QB. As for a WR, he is nothing more than a poor man's Roscoe Parrish. I don't want Pat, and we won't draft him.

White also didn’t run any wide receiver drills during the workout, but had any of the scouts asked him to, he said he gladly would have.

Direct from the article. I've yet to hear anything about him working out in NE.

Found an article that stated he did in fact workout for Denver and Pats*

no link ?

Which is a really stupid statement to say afterward, when you have your coach telling before hand that he WOULD NOT run routes or return kicks.

Why would they ask to see him run routes if they had already been told he wouldn't, obviously none did.

http://www.da.wvu.edu/show_article.php?story_id=42205

Pat White put on 20 lbs since the Senior Bowl and showed a lot of downfield zip and improved footwork during his pro day. White asked scouts after working out at QB if they would like to see him at WR and there were no takers. I think he's a great day 2 prospect who could be productive in the NFL, especially if his throwing mechanics are improved.

While he's projected by many as a Wildcat QB, and I would be afraid to see what he could do in that position, I think with some time under his belt he could develop into a solid QB and possibly a game changer in the right offensive set up.

He could just play QB and run a lot out of that position, some reason a lot of nfl teams and fans don't think that will work in the nfl. teams do not need to pass 30 times a game and a qbs running yards should be added to his passing yards.

steve young was a running qb, vince young won games and michael vick had a few good seasons.

He sure looked good against Carolina in his final bowl game. For that matter, he's always been a gamer. I really don't know how he's going to work out. My gut tells me that he would be best served in a creative role, a role that plays to his strengths. I wouldn't be surprised if some team drafts him as their Wild Cat and backup QB.

As far as him being a quality starter one day, I really don't know. Either way, I don't see him starting for some time with anyone.

There are a lot of guys that can be drafted later to fill this role. grab one of those spread option QB's and have him play this role and then use him as a slash type player. I wouldn't be upset if the Bills did this later in the draft.