Bills fans are funny

afcfan1

I know, I know, he's going to be different with the Bills. I can't wait for that 1st (I say 1st because there will be several) 3 game losing streak. I know TO is going respond real well to that. That's ok, because if he acts up the Bills have a locker room full of leaders and proven winners. But at least he's still real explosive. Oh wait, he had less than 40 yds in half the games last year. It's ok though, because the Bills have so much more talent surrounding him than the Cowboys did. Uh oh.

I know, I know, he's going to be different with the Bills. I can't wait for that 1st (I say 1st because there will be several) 3 game losing streak. I know TO is going respond real well to that. That's ok, because if he acts up the Bills have a locker room full of leaders and proven winners. But at least he's still real explosive. Oh wait, he had less than 40 yds in half the games last year. It's ok though, because the Bills have so much more talent surrounding him than the Cowboys did. Uh oh.

I thought trolls only came out early in the morning and late at night. I guess I was wrong. The fact is, he didn't have much more talent in Dallas than he will in Buffalo. The receiver on the other side in Buffalo is better than his compliment in Dallas. Buffalo has a better RB than Dallas, and, frankly, Dallas hasn't exactly been a shining beacon of talent over the past five years, considering how they always seem to get picked to win the SB and then don't even make the playoffs or have a QB who can't get a hold down for a field goal.

I know you're still crying over the fact that the Cheatriots, Dolfags, or Jests, whichever one it is that you inevitably root for weren't able to get TO so that you could get that long missing swagger back in your step, but perhaps we should see how the season plays out before we start tempting fate. I'm uncertain as to what type of impact TO will actually have. He's getting old for a receiver, though he still managed to have a very solid season last year and seems to have a lot in the tank. As for his antics, frankly, he has more to lose than gain. He's hoping to get one more contract somewhere for big money, be it in Buffalo or elsewhere. Only TO knows where he desires to truly go. But by looking like a problem rather than a solution, TO stands to make Buffalo his last stop. Being on good behavior and being a leader, however, could pay him dividends in terms of his contract.

Please take your childish instigatory antics back to whatever hole of a page it was that you crawled out of so that people who want to discuss relevant topics on this board can do so.

The TO signing benefits TO and only TO!

What? TO will OPEN up the ENTIRE Bills Offense in 09. Trent will have TWO QUALITY receivers to throw to & Lynch will have ROOM to run. At the VERY LEAST we will find out just what Dick & Trent are made of this year with TO. NO MORE EXCUSES.

What? TO will OPEN up the ENTIRE Bills Offense in 09. Trent will have TWO QUALITY receivers to throw to & Lynch will have ROOM to run. At the VERY LEAST we will find out just what Dick & Trent are made of this year with TO. NO MORE EXCUSES.

Ditto.

Unlike the Buffalo Bills teams of the late 80s and early 90s today's team has absolutely NO leadership and NO character. Bringing in a personality disorder like TO will just make matters worse IMHO.

The Bills are LOADED with character. Nice to see they brought in a player with talent. If you think TD's make matters worse, I'm all for it.

Unlike the Buffalo Bills teams of the late 80s and early 90s today's team has absolutely NO leadership and NO character. Bringing in a personality disorder like TO will just make matters worse IMHO.

So we're going to miss the playoffs, again? Seriously, how is that any worse...?