New Ross Tucker Article

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writ...flpa/index.html

I searched and couldn't find any other posts with Ross' new article. If there is, I'm sorry and I'll delete it.

Everyone seems to like this guy on the board, and he almost always talks about an unnamed bills player every week.

In this article, he talks about how team player reps are picked out of a popularity contest, and that most guys only go b/c of an all expense paid trip to Hawaii.

He says the Bills rep that beat him out "a guy who didn't even contribute to his 401k -- which features an almost unprecedented 200 percent match from the NFL -- went to Hawaii to represent the Bills. So basically, a guy who turned down thousands of free dollars for no reason was sent off to fight for our benefits moving forward."

He admittedly says it sounds like he's being a sore loser, but he's mad that the NFLPA doesnt send guys who really care about the so called "little guy" in the NFL.

Anybody have any idea who the player rep was when he was on the team? Robert Royal was the current rep. Were looking for the guy from 2003-2004. I've searched but can't find out who Bills player reps are...anybody good at hunting this down?

Interesting to see if this "rich idiot" is still on the team..

troy vincent was before Royal, not sure if he went back as far as when Tucker was on the team however

Yeah I knew he was our rep when he was on the team, but I don't think he'd be a guy that joined up just for a trip to Hawaii. He seems like a pretty serious, committed guy.

Although the reports on him lately don't shed light to him being a good guy....

The last three player reps for the Bills were Robert Royal, Takeo Spikes and then Lawyer Milloy.

I don't know if Milloy was the player rep in '04 or not. He ws in '04 and '05, and then when he was released in '06 offseason, Spikes became the player rep for a season, but Tucker was gone at that point.