Playoffs?

Playoffs?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Now that T.O. is a Bill, do they make the playoffs this season?

• Yes
    • No

Solve the Line issues!! Ofensive and Defensive!!

1. Peters give him a contract.

2. Get a gaurd that will block and pull.

3. Draft a DE

4. Draft or trade for a TE

5. Let Turk open the playbook up (what do they have to loose, it has been years since we have had a playoff game)

6. Cato June

Solve the Line issues!! Ofensive and Defensive!!

1. Peters give him a contract.

2. Get a gaurd that will block and pull.

3. Draft a DE

4. Draft or trade for a TE

5. Let Turk open the playbook up (what do they have to loose, it has been years since we have had a playoff game)

6. Cato June

1. yes but will it happen????????????????????????????????????????????????

2. I hate that we made a hole in the line BEFORE addressing the issue.

3. Yeah now that it is too late to get another FA who is good, what choice do we have. I hope Bowen (sp?) is good :thumbsup:

4. I like it but will there be a good one in the draft, I could see them seeing how developed Fine is at passes and using Scholman for blocking for the year to let a rook develop. I wish they would do something!!!! Trading is an idea I like.

5. If the line is good they will IMO, if it is last years line or worse......................... TO won't be an issue Trent getting injuried and Fitzwhatever will be.

6. C.J. is he that much better than Crow? Why don't we sign them both and have them compete. It would still be a cheapish option (and the money would be well spent) I hate we have no real back up there, Ellision proved to be much

less of a player than Crow last year.

7. So much of this has to go on Trents shoulders as well. I hope he is half the star as I think he can be, starting now.

8. The coach still sucks the and FO seems to be most interested in selling tickets, that said I will watch the first 7 games again and go from there. :w00t: