Next Shoe to Drop ......

Kenwick

Adding T.O. is a great move by the front office...

Now the Bills have 7 WR's....... I believe the Bills would be willing now to part with WR Parish even up for OG Waters with the K.C. Chiefs.... I can only hope........

Then if the Bills can bring in a veteran RB..........

and a quality LB to the mix they would be all set for the draft in my opinion.......

Adding T.O. is a great move by the front office...

Now the Bills have 7 WR's....... I believe the Bills would be willing now to part with WR Parish even up for OG Waters with the K.C. Chiefs.... I can only hope........

Then if the Bills can bring in a veteran RB..........

and a quality LB to the mix they would be all set for the draft in my opinion.......

Why would the Chiefs even want a WR? They've got Dwayne Bowe and Mark Bradley, both had pretty good seasons. Also on the bench is Devard Darling who they only signed last year. WR is actually one of the few positions they dont blow at.

I dont think we need to give up a WR. Offer them a 3rd this year or a 3rd next year that has the possibility of turning into a 2nd if he makes the Pro Bowl and get him in here.

Hardy is probably going on the PUP list anyways to start the season, so no real reason to get rid of any of our WRs.