Galloway-Harrison- T.O.

If Jauron wants to keep his job he had better upgrade the WR position! They lost out on Coles but I suspect that they didn't want to over pay for a guy they may not keep very long. The window to keep FA receiver is probably 2 years as the Bills have some good young receivers on the roster right now.

The Bills coaches know they need a veteran WCV receiver on the other side of Lee Evans. They know they need to score more points.

Irregardless of all those who want more defensive players, If the Bills fail to make any moves to reinforce the offense they will most certainly be the very same inept scoring team they were last season, and will face a losing season no matter how good the defense is!!!

Anyone of those listed above three would help the Bills offense immensely and have the experience to draw defenders away from Evans to open up the deep passing game.

Galloway, 4 star, If his foot is OK,they guy is still very fast,will catch everything and could have another 1000 yd rec year,this time for the Bills

Harrison, 4 star, the epitome of the classic "Wiley crafty veteran" and also would garner more coverage then Evans gets,if completly healthy would be a great pick up for 2 years to help show the younger players the ropes and open up the offense.

T.O.Yea...TO! Owens is the only 5 star player available, offer the guy an incentive laden ONE year contract so he keeps his mouth shut and then watch the offense explode,he will want the ball every play and I'd say give it to him. The guy is an unmistakable talent and if kept for only one year he shouldn't disrupt the team to much. 10-15 touchdowns from him will make everyone happy.

The only other options that might really help is if Crabtree drops to #11 and Buffalo takes him,or get Percy Harvin , Jeremy Maclin, all three have a 5 out of 5 star rating from Scout.com.

At this point with the Bills still running the outdated Tampa 2, I could care less who they get in the draft or FA for the defense, they will stink no matter what, particularly the run D.

Improving the offense with a WR upgrade will really help the team considering the current OC wants to call passing plays every down.