Buffalo - here I come

aussiew

I decided not to spend my morning reading how good or bad the team is, or how good or bad I should feel, or how positive or negative I should feel about yesterday's game. I simply don't care about all that stuff. I just love my Bills and love to see them play. So I've been busy buying tickets and making travel arrangements for the Browns game on December 12.

My son will be going into the Army soon and could well miss next year's season if we're still at war. One more home game in person at the Ralph is my Christmas gift to him.

So for the next 5 weeks - win or lose, I'm pumped about coming back to the Ralph.

I decided not to spend my morning reading how good or bad the team is, or how good or bad I should feel, or how positive or negative I should feel about yesterday's game. I simply don't care about all that stuff. I just love my Bills and love to see them play. So I've been busy buying tickets and making travel arrangements for the Browns game on December 12.

My son will be going into the Army soon and could well miss next year's season if we're still at war. One more home game in person at the Ralph is my Christmas gift to him. 

So for the next 5 weeks - win or lose, I'm pumped about coming back to the Ralph.

95044[/snapback]

Wish me an Tyron can be there to meet up with you again. Maybe have some jerk chicken again to. :)

"I decided not to spend my morning reading how good or bad the team is, or how good or bad I should feel, or how positive or negative I should feel about yesterday's game. I simply don't care about all that stuff. "

Well, good for you. You have much more in common with the team and coaches than I do. Be proud you share that with our 2004 Bills.

May God Bless ~

Surf