Bandwagon Fan > Fair Weather Fan

krazy8321

I've been a Bills fan since I was a kid and I have seen fans of every team. In my near 30 years as a Bills fan I have lived in 13 states and I am now overseas for the 6th time, so I've seen it all. I've seen the guys that are a Cowboys fan at the beginning of the season and a Patriots fan at the end of the season. I have lurked this forum and many other NFL or Bills/Sabres related forums for about 10 years now and never really been the guy that posts much. Even though things have been hard as a fan at times I have to admit that the biggest thing that pisses me off now is the fair weather fan. GO AWAY OR CHEER!!!

I guess I am a Troll now too... :blink:

I've been a Bills fan since I was a kid and I have seen fans of every team. In my near 30 years as a Bills fan I have lived in 13 states and I am now overseas for the 6th time, so I've seen it all. I've seen the guys that are a Cowboys fan at the beginning of the season and a Patriots fan at the end of the season. I have lurked this forum and many other NFL or Bills/Sabres related forums for about 10 years now and never really been the guy that posts much. Even though things have been hard as a fan at times I have to admit that the biggest thing that pisses me off now is the fair weather fan. GO AWAY OR CHEER!!!

No the term troll is 100% meaningless, it's used by the mindless who have no other way of replying.

Instead I would say that you are somewhat of a pollyanna with this bandwagon crap, people that promote cheeing for a team no matter what have serious issues.

no...a troll is someone who posts just to piss people off...doing stuff like insulting Buffalonians or suggesting the team move