Anything else happening at camp besides....

flomoe

Just curious if anything else is happening at camp? I am already pretty sick of reading about the Losman injury in here. People, wake up, this is football not a chess match. Injuries happen, why do you people always need to blame someone? This is friggin ridiculous.

Anyway, back to the topic, I'm just curious if Smith is penciled in as the starter at left guard now since there is only 2 weeks left till the regular season and the O-Line needs some cohesion? Did Zolman take the snaps once JPL went down. I'm kinda curious if they will sign another QB or just carry two and Zolman on the practice squad. It almost seems pointless to sign a 3rd QB and burning a roster spot. If they do that, they would have to IR JP for the year.

Any further developments with the WR situation? Is Evans stepping up to the #2 or has Reed solidified that?

Who is taking charge at FS? Is Baker moving up the chart or does Reese have the inside track for now and will Wire make it as a back up?

See folks, so many questions left unanswered and the plight of the 3rd string QB seems less important. If the 3rd stringer was, say, Travis Brown, (think hard back to last year) it wouldn't be much of an issue folks. Just some food for thought!!!