Who Are ?

Kenwick

Who are the top 11 players in this draft that would help the Bills the Most in decending order......

What would your War Room Draft Board Look like right now..??? Changes are inevitable from now to the Draft........

Here are my picks... I have eliminated qb, rb, fb, OT, CB, FS, & SS, positions from the top 11 over all picks...

which leave me TE, WR, OG, OC, & DE, DT, OLB, MLB, to choose from....

My Over all picks in decending order of choice as of today are.

1. WR Crabtree A future all pro

2. LB Curry Has the makings of a difference maker

3. NT Raji Oh my god would he look good in a Bills Uniform...

4. DE Brown Right now he may be the best DE available

5. DE Orakpo Right on Browns heals as the best DE ...

6. TE Pelligrew He is the best TE in the draft because he can block and separate from LB's, not the fastest however. It is the separation that counts.

7. C Mack He is the best C in the draft, he can take on big NT's. He can roll out and block. He is a future all pro and will solitify the O-Line.

8. G Robinson He is the best G in the draft. Could play Center. Has future all pro written all over him. What more do you want.

9. MLB Maualuga Damn he is good. A true MLB. Has it all. He would really improve the front 7,

10. DE Maybin Very fast DE with strength. Highly underrated. He may move up in the charts he is that good. On the smallish side however

11. WR Maclin Could be another number 1 WR for the Bills......

Many of the above players will be available to the Bills at number 11.......There are a number of QB's (which could slide), OT's damn good ones, and a CB that will go before the Bills draft. I think the Bills have a chance at #3 on down on my draft board.

Free agency could change my selections and the fact the Bills can start cutting players on Feb. 9th...... who knows what they are going to do really ?

I have purposely left off a couple of names who could make the list. I left them off because of their off field reputations or there lack of shown desire on the field even though they have god given talent. How many times have we seen players with great talent but the lack of heart to preform.

Positions that are the hardest to judge are O-Line, D-Line, WR.... The easiest are Line backers. If they are animals in college they will be animals in the NFL... CB's have raw talent that can be judged. RB's need to have a 6th sense where to run and will show it in college then go to the pros with it.

Many good college players who play on the O-line and D-line fail in the pros because of lack of heart. It is impossible to judge that by the scouts. They can only hope for the best once a player is in the pros. Many players have the talent, but lack the desire. That is why the draft is a crap shoot.

Are there any others I have over looked that the Bills may be interested in with their 11th over all pick?

1. Crabtree, WR I wont crown him an all pro yet, but our offense was putrid last year. Crabtree would be Trents new toy. If Crabtree is there @ 11, you gotta go for it.

2. Curry, LB I really think Curry will be long gone by pick 11, not having a good OLB last year hurt our pass rush( among other reasons) Curry could move to MLB and swap Poz outside.

3.Raji, NT I love this guy, he's a beast. nuff said.

4. Cushing, OLB Another LB I love. spent time @ DE, good pass coverage, run stopper.

5.Percy Harvin WR Too much talent not to consider, a reach and prolly not the smartest pick. You cant deny he's a gamebreaker. I think slot WR and 3rd down RB.

6. Orakpo. DE I am sensing bust here, but with his upside, i'd take the risk.

7.Jenkins, DB He can play safety. a big and fast safety.

8. Robinson. OG we can find a center later. we need a guard that can pull.

9Pettigrew, TE. We need a TE soooooo badly. Gresham would have been worth the pick easily.

10. Maclin WR Another gamechanger. decent size too.

I really think we draft offense early. Last year despite the lack of pressure, our defense was greatly improved. Ellison really hurt us. I think what happens with Crowell will really determine what we do. As long as Schobel returns healthy, and we fix OLB, I have no reason to doubt that the defense will continue to get better.

On my list, picks 1,2,3,6,7 and 8 will prolly be gone.