Put $100 on Oklahoma to win the national championship

Gordio

I 2nd the idea that the BigXII to me is meh but for those odds sure why not - like JR said they got the stud and the backcourt.

I haven't been following Kenpom ratings as much this year but those sort of metrics (like Football Outsiders) are always good for gambling purposes - they loved Kansas last year (who played much better D than UNC).

As mentioned there's a ton of luck with the draw though.

<3 March Madness btw; I've already decided to take those first 2 days off from work this yr.

I 2nd the idea that the BigXII to me is meh but for those odds sure why not - like JR said they got the stud and the backcourt.

I haven't been following Kenpom ratings as much this year but those sort of metrics (like Football Outsiders) are always good for gambling purposes - they loved Kansas last year (who played much better D than UNC).

<3 March Madness btw; I've already decided to take those first 2 days off from work this yr.

I take the 1st two days of the tournament off every year. The thursday I usually meet a couple of the guys up at wild wings for the afternoon games & then take it easy & watch the night games at home. Friday is the big day. I have a march Madness party. I have been doing this ever since I have been married & had my own house. This will be the 8th year. About 10 guys come over. Some come as early as 10:00 am, most stay the day, others pop in during the afternoon games & stay for the night games. We get a keg, everybody will bring a dip or something, I usually throw some burgers & sausage on the grill for the afternoon games & late for the night games I will throw some strip steaks on the grill. It truly is one of the best days of the year for me. My wife hates it & usually takes my credit card & goes on a shopping spree & usually sleeps over her parents house that night.

I've found this to be an interesting blog. Those metrics apparently don't like Oklahoma that much.

How good is OU

I've found this to be an interesting blog. Those metrics apparently don't like Oklahoma that much.

How good is OU

I'd agree to be cautious on Oklahoma, mainly because their competition is so weak. I thought we were gonna be ok offensively this year and awesome defensively, but my Horns are looking terrible. No one else in the Big 12 is good either, maybe Baylor, but thats about it.

Yuck.

lol, indeed. I was just kidding with that smile.

If Augustine would of stayed this year Texas would be contending for a NC. Instead, they are going to be fighting for their tournament lives in the next month.

I'd agree to be cautious on Oklahoma, mainly because their competition is so weak. I thought we were gonna be ok offensively this year and awesome defensively, but my Horns are looking terrible. No one else in the Big 12 is good either, maybe Baylor, but thats about it.

Yuck.

Kansas is a little underrated in the BIG 12. It is tough to tell with Oklahoma. The Big 12 is down this year.