mock drafts

BeastMode54

I have seen some mock drafts with us taking Orakpo, Brown, Pettigrew and even Oher. The latest one I saw has us taking Brian Cushing. While I really would like a DE I don't think I'd be upset with Cushing at all. He's a beast and I think with him, Poz and Mitchell we would have an exceptional LB core. Thoughts?

I have seen some mock drafts with us taking Orakpo, Brown, Pettigrew and even Oher. The latest one I saw has us taking Brian Cushing. While I really would like a DE I don't think I'd be upset with Cushing at all. He's a beast and I think with him, Poz and Mitchell we would have an exceptional LB core. Thoughts?

I like it and it makes sense. The problem with a DE is that we already haev substanital money invested in three of them on the roster. I don't like Pettigrew at that spot, Id rather take Cushing or Maleagua (sp). Raji may be worth the selection at that spot as well, but given we have Stroud who wants to re=negotiate and just signed Williams to long term contract, I highly doubt he will be picked there either. You have to tak into account the money we have locked up at the positions on the team.

The Bills appear to be in a great position, where they could fill a number of needs with a couple different quality players.

Guys like Raji, Orakpo, Brown, Maulauga, Pettirgew, and Cushing are likely to be around when we pick. We would certainly have our pick of the lot in that respcet.

It'll all boil down to who is at the top of Buffalo's board.

I would love it if Aaron Curry were still on the board at 11. He's a beast and would be great flanking Puz.