MP3 Tagging

TSNBDSC

... used to use MusicMatch "super tagging" ... you could put a burned CD in and it would find all the information you would want effortlessly ... then Yahoo bought them out and stripped off that feature ... looking for something that kinda does the same ... tom

I'm not sure what kind of info you are looking for. Windows Media Player finds the artist, song, cover art, etc, of just about every disc I have ripped. My problem is sometimes, it assigns the song to a "best of" album, instead of the original album where it appeared, which pisses me off.

MediaMonkey is a great player and has a lot of features like tagging. I used to use WinAmp, but MediaMonkey is leaps and bounds better.

Is the free version good enough?

... the issues I'm having is that if I rip a song (Respect Yourself) and I don't know the artist (Staple Singers) I need a program to look up all the matches for the track "Respect Yourself" and not just try to give me matches for Albums ... when I auto tag usig MM or WMP the results I get only gives me Album matches ...