Man, we suck

The_Real

I don't get much time to read here very often anymore, but i'd love to get the take on we are so poor. I make the argument that we only lose by a point or three all the time, but good teams win those games. I don't get to see much football either, so if anyone can tell me what the deal is, PLEASE DO. Please don't just say the O Line sucks. I guessed that already. Who specifically is killing us? Big mike? Teague?

How is the d playing? I see they have more turn overs, but down in rank. Give me the time. Thanks.

By the way, hey if anyone ever says "fricken road sales, great money see the country" tell them you are not interested.

You heard it here first.

T_R

I don't get much time to read here very often anymore, but i'd love to get the take on we are so poor.  I make the argument that we only lose by a point or three all the time, but good teams win those games.  I don't get to see much football either, so if anyone can tell me what the deal is, PLEASE DO.  Please don't just say the O Line sucks.  I guessed that already.  Who specifically is killing us?  Big mike? Teague?

How is the d playing?  I see they have more turn overs, but down in rank.  Give me the time.  Thanks.

By the way, hey if anyone ever says  "fricken road sales, great money see the country" tell them you are not interested. 

You heard it here first. 

T_R

92011[/snapback]

I don`t get to see much football either, so if anyone can tell me what the deal is,PLEASE DO...

B.....L.....E.....D.....S.....O....E....!....!....!....!