plan to fix the bills

lacoy38

First obviously we fire Jauron and hire Billick, if Marvin Lewis is let go in Cincy he could be our D Coordinator, if not i'd be inclined to keep Fewell. As far as OCs go i like Mary Morniwheg in Philly or Mariucci if he cares to leave NFL network.

Step 2 JP, Royal, Crowell, Greer, etc all are allowed to leave. In addition we should cut Dockery and Chris Kelsay, Dockery for obvious reasons, and Kelsay, who is OK, simply because he is obscenely overpaid for being average.

Step 3 With all the money we save throw a little at Peters to shut him up, then sign Terell Suggs from Baltimore, and a vet cast off like Kittna or Griese as backup QB. Also with the addition of Suggs we will go to a 3-4.

Step 4 Trade down to mid-late 1st round and draft George Selvie, a hybrid DE/OLB, in the 2nd draft Alex Mack C from Cal, and with the additional pick from the tade draft Chase Coffman TE. After the first 2 rounds i'd like to see us load up on O-linemen, especially at G.

2009 line-up

QB Edwards Kittna Hamdan

RB Lynch Jackson

FB Mcyntire

WR Evans Parrish Hardy

WR Reed Johnson

TE Coffman Fine Shouman

LT Peters Chambers

LG Preston/Whittle/draft pick (open competition)

C Mack Preston

RG Butler draft pick

RT Walker Chambers

DE Schobel Ellis

NT Stroud Williams

DE Denney/Spencer Johnson

OLB Suggs Bowen

ILB Poz Digiorgio

ILB Mitchell Digiorgio

OLB Selvie Bowen

CB McGee Youboty

CB McKelvin Corner

FS Whitner Simpson

SS Scott Wendling

P Moorman

K Lindell

May not be realistic, but sort of, i hope

Completely ridiculous and not realistic at all.

Not sure how you figure the Bills "save" money to pay Peters and sign Suggs. First, there'd be a significant buy-out of Jauron and his staff. Second, the coaches you mentioned would require larger contracts than Ralph has ever paid for a coach or assistant(s). Third, there would be likely be serious cap implications for merely cutting Dockery and Kelsay.

There is NO WAY we move to a 3-4. This obsession with it is ludicrous. We do NOT have a 3-4 NT. We do NOT have 3-4 DE's. And our linebackers are MEDIOCRE on their best days... not to mention NOBODY on the roster fits the 3-4 OLB mold at all. To switch would require a LOT of roster shuffling.

3-4, 4-3, 46, Tampa-Two... it doesn't matter what scheme you run. People need to stop obsessing over the 3-4, because switching with this roster plus a few tweaks would set the team back even further. We simply don't have the personnel for it, and we're not even close. TALENT is the key. Draft well. Make good free agent pick-ups. Coach well. Do that, and you can run any defense you want. Switching to the 3-4 solves ABSOLUTELY NOTHING if you don't fix our huge personnel deficiencies currently in place. And THAT'S going to take some time.