Do You Want Jauron Back Next Year?

toddgurley

Here is my question? Fire Dick Jauron or not?

REASONS NOT TO FIRE HIM

1. The players reportedly love him and respect him, and he has a good relationship with the aging Ralph Wilson.

2. It would be our 5 head coach and 7th offensive coordinator in 10 years(presumming Turk gets fired too). So some think this would hurt CONTINUITY and Trent's progression for next year.

3. What are the alternatives? Who would you replace him with, its unlikely R.WILSON would spend the $ it takes to get Cowher or Marty Schottenheimer, and we dont want another williams or mularky. That 4 sure

REASONS TO FIRE HIM (WE COULD BE HERE AWHILE)

1. Good luck selling tickets next year if he is the head coach. Three 7-9 seasons is a row does not make him popular with the public.

2.GAME MANAGEMENT/PLAYCALLING-I beleive you can put part of this blame on Turk also. Our playcalling is the worst I have ever seen. I mean a YOUNG CHILD playing madden has more football IQ when it comes to playcalling and in game Adjustments-than our coaching staff. I dont know if thats d.jauron or Turk, but its terrible. We burn time outs like crazy and run when we should pass, and pass when we should throw!! Jauron is also very, very bad on challenges, only got one play overturned this season on challenges. Its painful to watch

Perfect example of terrible playcalling: Jets game, and end of 1st half of game vs the Pats today (week 17)

3. His Record! How else do you really judge a coach? Well in 8 seasons, Juaron was one, yes 1 winning season. And in that time he has a .442 winning percentage. Thats a 56-71 record in 8 seasons, that includes three 7-9 seasons with the Bills.

THE ANSWER: YES

WHY: The Jets game put me over the edge, need i say more. Also, I think he is a great guy with good character and morals-BUT he is not the answer. Instead of playing to WIN, jauron plays to not lose. And I think you have to put teams away in the NFL-and you need someone with that killer instinct!!

If you watched every Bills game this year like I did, you see the problem!!! Let me know what YOU THINK

FIRE JAURON OR NO?