Annual December irrelevance

duey

It must be nice have meaningful games in December. I really like the quote from Edwards saying the Bills will be enjoying their role as potential spoilers. How about a quote saying that everyone on the team is disgusted about missing the playoffs again...period. Don't find me a silver lining is the same old December bull sh--. You, as a team, had a chance to get back to the playoffs and you, as a team, have blown that chance. I don't want to hear anything about acting as a spoiler, or building for next year. :thumbsup::blink:

It must be nice have meaningful games in December. I really like the quote from Edwards saying the Bills will be enjoying their role as potential spoilers. How about a quote saying that everyone on the team is disgusted about missing the playoffs again...period. Don't find me a silver lining is the same old December bull sh--. You, as a team, had a chance to get back to the playoffs and you, as a team, have blown that chance. I don't want to hear anything about acting as a spoiler, or building for next year. :thumbsup::blink:

Well said.

I think that Edwards' pathetic sense of positivity comes directly from Shlong Jauron.

These players love Jauron (apparently so much that a certain QB feels the need to send a hacky, overly emotional txt message to a coach) because he does not drive them hard.

Jauron's Priorities:

1. Make sure players are happy and treated well.

2. Win the game.

That text message was sickening.

The only thing the Bills players spoiled this year was their fans dream season! If your coach has a losing mentality the players will too.....and it dont help when the main man in the entire thing dont give a damn! Ralph......

Which is completely weird because you would think that having ears the size of Ralph's one could sense anything from 1000 miles away.

His ears have become more entertaining than this team.