Just received a pretty funny email...

therealcrack

"Buffalo Bills football practice was delayed nearly two hours late this morning after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Dick Jauron immediately suspended practice while police and federal agents were called to investigate.

After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance, unknown to the players, was the goal line.

Practice was resumed this afternoon after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.."

Ya, heard that one awhile back myself. living out here incalifornia were every person is a fair weather fan of some team i always catch the patetic bills jokes.... such as what do the bills stand for?

B.oy I. L.ove L.oosing S.uperbowls .........and what do cheerios and the buffalo bills have in common? Cherrios belong in a bowl., its sad that after awhile you just get used to the abuse....lol ,but gotta love my bills win or loose. cant see how all these people hop teams year to year just because they r winning....