The value of a good coach

eliteqb

Its incredible what Turner Gill has done with the Buffalo Bulls football program especially considering their past record with basically the same players. One win a year was what we received prior to his coming on board. Gill takes over and transforms the team practically overnight. Champions now, are you kidding.

Just shows the value of good solid coaching and direct relationship to wins and losses...

Its incredible what Turner Gill has done with the Buffalo Bulls football program especially considering their past record with basically the same players. One win a year was what we received prior to his coming on board. Gill takes over and transforms the team practically overnight. Champions now, are you kidding.

Just shows the value of good solid coaching and direct relationship to wins and losses...

Yes, good coaching equates to more wins. Did someone tell you otherwise or something? Why was this worthy of a thread?

Yes, good coaching equates to more wins. Did someone tell you otherwise or something? Why was this worthy of a thread?

I dunno, I guess to cite an example of a team in our own backyard that shows the value of good coaching and direct relationship to wins and losses.

I dunno, I guess to cite an example of a team in our own backyard that shows the value of good coaching and direct relationship to wins and losses.

I don't know why I jumped on you. That was hypocritical of me. I'm just angry because I know the Bills will never ever get a coach half as good as Turner Gill.

Dude...

And you wonder why nobody likes you.

I don't think there's anything wrong with pointing out what an incredible job Turner Gill has done and what a good coach can do to a struggling program. Yes, it's a simple concept but there's many threads created worse than this.

Dude...

And you wonder why nobody likes you.

I don't think there's anything wrong with pointing out what an incredible job Turner Gill has done and what a good coach can do to a struggling program. Yes, it's a simple concept but there's many threads created worse than this.

How did you know I wondered why nobody likes me. I took that early stab back, dude. Why don't you read the whole thread before claiming that no one likes me?

How did you know I wondered why nobody likes me. I took that early stab back, dude. Why don't you read the whole thread before claiming that no one likes me?

I read it but you responded in ULTRA QUICK FASHION.

Just saw your post.

I'm glad you acknowledged it. Thank you.

I just can't stand when people jump on others for threads started when I see much worse on this board. Just asking for a little consistency, that's all. MY BAD.