Kerry - Enemy of My Enemy Is My Friend

MichFan

On the drive into work this morning, the local radio station reported that Iraqi insurgents/terrorists have released a video claiming to posess the "missing" explosives and that they are planning to use them agains U.S. troops.

This is just too much. First the IAEA starts sniffing around for a media outlet to air the story. Then NYT "breaks" what really is a 19-month old story the week before the election. The story finds it's way into Kerry's stump speech almost instantaneously. Kerry says this is the tip of the iceberg. Then the enemy releases a video claiming to have the explosives.

The coordination of events is astonishing. The idea that the IAEA, NYT, and the enemy have collaborated in an effort to overthrow Bush and the Kerry campaign has played a willing role in this effort is simply disgusting. I can't imagine at this point how anyone could actually go through with a vote for Kerry. As much as you may dislike Bush, Kerry is pulling another of his collaborate-with-the-enemy-for-my-own-best-interests.

People, just think what it will really mean to this country if we wake up Wednesday morning hearing the words "President-elect John Kerry". Think about it seriously. Think about Al Quaeda's reaction, the Ba'athist reaction, the Iranian reaction, the Syrian reaction, the French reaction, the North Korean reaction. Then think about the dominant reaction among the 140,000 troops serving in Iraq. I stand to personally gain very well from a Kerry administration, but I would never sell my country out by voting for the guy for my own selfish interests.