Tailgate at Meadowlands II

macdaddy

I went in a little boy and came out a man.....

Who were the two babes serving brownies?

Who was the goofball dressed as Fred Flinstone in Water Buffalo headgear dancing on the van?

Who were the two youngsters in the SUV w/ Colorado plates serving awesome chili (sorry about saying it was hot when it was not!!!).

Who in their right mind would suck on a bowling ball that has rolled around in ...........

And finally...who let that Jet fan drop his drawers and show us his disgusting ashe crack/Jet tatoo?

I had a great time. First time hanging. Thanks to all.

Who was the goofball dressed as Fred Flinstone in Water Buffalo headgear dancing on the van?

Who were the two youngsters in the SUV w/ Colorado plates serving awesome chili (sorry about saying it was hot when it was not!!!).

Who in their right mind would suck on a bowling ball that has rolled around in ...........

And finally...who let that Jet fan drop his drawers and show us his disgusting ashe crack/Jet tatoo?

Sounds like a blast, wish I could have attended.

you did do the bowling ball shot, right????

it's not optional.......

you did do the bowling ball shot, right????

it's not optional.......

I faagged. The fair young maiden I was w/ said that if I got close to that thing i was 'out of luck'.

It was a tough call though. Get the 'sure thing' or do the bowling ball and try to pick up one of the brownie servers!!!!!!!