Please Sell the Bills.....

I don't want Ralph to die until Jim Kelly has enough cash to thwart Ralph's current plan. But I agree, wishing death on people is wrong. Personally, I'd like to have my grandfather beat the hell out of him, instead. Too bad my grandfather's dead.

The Bills are worth whatever someone will pay, plain and simple. The Forbes valuations are just estimates, as access to each teams' books is severely limited. If someone will pay $800 million for the Bills, that's what they're worth. If that number is $1 billion or $550 million, there you go. Rest assured, though, that the NFL owners won't approve of ANY sale that isn't to the highest bidder. If someone offers $800 million for the Bills and this ALLEGED group Kelly has offers $750 million, you can bet the owners won't let Kelly anywhere near the keys to the kingdom.

I understand why people keep talking about the "Kelly Group" - its the only hope we really have of keeping our beloved Bills in town - but reality has to kick in at some point. The odds are stacked against Jim raising nearly enough capital to purchase an NFL franchise in the current economic climate.