Andre visits SD Bills Backers

5THXIT

About 1/2 way through the first quarter Andre Reed walked into The 710 Beach Club, home of The San Diego Bills Backers. He looked great had a few pops, and a beef on wick. Seemed very open and spent a great deal of time signing autographs, hats and yes even a vintage #83 REED jersey. It was a welcome escape from the horrible,again, ending that was about to unfold. However we will be back there next week.....

GO BILLS

About 1/2 way through the first quarter Andre Reed walked into The 710 Beach Club, home of The San Diego Bills Backers. He looked great had a few pops, and a beef on wick. Seemed very open and spent a great deal of time signing autographs, hats and yes even a vintage #83 REED jersey. It was a welcome escape from the horrible,again, ending that was about to unfold. However we will be back there next week.....

GO BILLS

There is a San Diego Bills Backers home? Why didn't anybody tell me this before I am so demoralized that I decide I need an emotional break until Ralph "sells" the team...

Wow, very cool! Wish I was there... Reed was, by far, my favorite player on the team. I still have an old Andre Reed "fake jersey" t-shirt that I wear under my regular jersey. It's seen better days -- but nobody else can see it, so hey. :doh:

Blind Melons? What happened to that Bills hangout.

Same bar but remodeled with pretty good grub. We were getting great crowds until the stuff hit the fan , and now were down to the regular, albeit, rowdy die hards.and

GO BILLS as our motto says "Win or loose, we're only 15 yeard from the beach"/quote]