The Call

thewildrabbit

I know some of you out there think that the "play fake run" was an OK call to make at that time and also state that the Jets were "stacking the box" on the Bills so a pass was a good idea. To those people I say BS!

The Jets had just tried to stop the Bills on the previous 3RD and one and couldn't stop the run as Lynch ran right up the middle for a 3 yard gain and a 1ST down.

I was thinking ...are they really going to run on third and one? FINALLY ,a great call and great run for a first down. Now another first down and the game is over! First play a 5 yard run by Lynch and its second and 5....FIVE MORE YARDS and the game is won...

So many of you actually think Jauron made that "play fake run" call? I know I'm not buying it at all. Jauron wants to take a bullet for his OC because he has 3 years to go on that contract extension and doesn't want to have to fire the guy he picked to run the offense.

That call was a typical Turk "shotgun" Schonert play call if there ever was one.I've been watching him all year call the stupidest plays,like the three times he called shotgun / pass on third and one against the Pats and all three went incomplete. Schonert's learning on the job has caused the Bills to lose more games this year then any player,and in a year where the Pats were without Brady and the Bills with a soft schedule.

I really feel badly for the players like Lynch who put their heart and soul into a season / game only to have it ripped apart by the retard play caller.

This team is young, and it appears to be regressing rather than improving--that's the scary part to me.

Last year we had a plethora of injuries, and a much tougher schedule and yet were more competitive. This year, Brady goes down, our schedule is an absolute joke, we don't have many significant injuries other than Schobel and Edwards (just recently), and we stink it up to high heaven.