Lynch after the game....

billsfaninnyc

Lynch has grown on me the last 2 weeks, after today you could tell he was and is sick of losing.......Like Lee Evans, he deserves better then the Buffalo Bills.......

Don't we all? Too bad we are witnessing the best we're ever gonna see. Toronto might see better, but by then, if they're still called the BILLS, I'd be surprised.

I think he was thinking any one or all of the below:

a) dayum, that sistah in 12E is solid!

b) I can feel Jimmy Hoffa's presence;

c) going club hopping in Manhattan and could use one of Plax's glocks.

or he was probably thinking:

d) whoever posted that is a freakin homo

some of u people r freakin rediculous

Lynch has grown on me the last 2 weeks, after today you could tell he was and is sick of losing.......Like Lee Evans, he deserves better then the Buffalo Bills.......

Lynch is definitely a warrior. Jackson, Poz, McKelvin......but I thought Evans got hurt like 6 weeks ago......haven't seen him ??? :thumbsup:

Don't we all? Too bad we are witnessing the best we're ever gonna see. Toronto might see better, but by then, if they're still called the BILLS, I'd be surprised.

[/quote

I don't believe that. There is talent on this team but it needs to be challenged by a tougher coach. The O & D-lines need some re-tooling and this team can compete we have some good skill players. They are soft mentally b/c the players are not buying in to the coaching staff...BTW can you blame them look back at all of the stupid call over the past 2 years how could a player buy in.

The Bills are not moving to Toronto!

The Bills are not moving to Toronto!

I'm not so sure about this. It's looking more and more like Ralphie doesn't give a sh*t what happens to the Bills. A few weeks ago, I would have agreed with you but now I just don't know. IT has gotten so bad that yesterday during the game I was thinking about who I would root for if the Bills left WNY. I think I would just become a bigger SU fan and be done with the NFL. :rolleyes: