Classic Conundrum

ROCCEO

Here is the scenario: My team came into the week (week one of our playoffs in a league where 4 out of 10 make it) as a heavy underdog. My opponent has very good matchups. His team includes potential high scorers such as : Aaron Rodgers, Portis, DeAngelo Williams, Boldin and Eli Manning. My matchups are also pretty good however I have a hole or two. Thankfully I started Colston and Pierre Thomas thursday netting me almost 50 points. The biggest problem I have is picking my second reciever. The options are as follows:

1. Santonio Holmes @ Baltimore

2. Kevin Walter v. Tennessee

3. Steve Breaston v. Minnesota

The format is this: partial points count, 10 yards per point receiving or rushing, 6 points for a TD and .5 Pt. per Rec.

Who would you choose?

Santonio Holmes has underperformed almost all season (though, gee, isn't he due for a monster game?)

It would be hard for me to start Breaston-being a third WR and not knowing if he will get 12 targets or 2.

I'd go with Kevin Walter. Houston is playing at home, where they perform much better, Walter's probably been the most productive WR no one appreciates in the NFL this season.He's not the sexy pick but he has consistently outperformed Holmes this year.

Best of luck.....

Thats Tough decision there: Walter seems like the play I.M.O even though his matchup is difficult, I expect the Titans to throw some double coverage at Andre Johnson and Walter will have an opportunity to make plays on the other side.

With Minny Run Defense being so stout, I can see how Breaston is an intriguing option though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.