NYS

did i miss a memo regarding the requirement to change my avatar to a Star Wars theme?

"Luuuuke....I am your begal."

88805[/snapback]

(My best John Kerry voice)

" Hey that sounds like a PLAN, I like PLANS. I just dont know of any myself, No wait, raise taxes, THATS MY PLAN!!!!!

:)<_<

did i miss a memo regarding the requirement to change my avatar to a Star Wars theme?

"Luuuuke....I am your beagle."

88805[/snapback]

What StarWars avatars? You didn't see any StarWars avatars....never happened.

Feel the force.

"Luuuuke....I am your beagle."

88805[/snapback]

As an aside. I learned to fly in a Piper Tripacer, PA-22-150. An old airplane. I painted a big Snoopy on the side (Red Baron, and all that) Her name was Snoopy Two. (Snoopy one got Rosened, since I was flying it, lots of reasons why we had two). You can be the official Beagle any time. Snoopy has always been a personal hero of mine. He's one of the few who gets it.

As an aside. I learned to fly in a Piper Tripacer, PA-22-150. An old airplane. I painted a big Snoopy on the side (Red Baron, and all that) Her name was Snoopy Two. (Snoopy one got Rosened, since I was flying it, lots of reasons why we had two). You can be the official Beagle any time. Snoopy has always been a personal hero of mine. He's one of the few who gets it.

88849[/snapback]

I agree,....I think he is the apitomy of.....well...."Joe Cool".

Man..I've been beating this drum for awhile now...NYC must be cut loose from the rest of the state.

88771[/snapback]

The links appear to suggest NYC would support that idea. Why have rest of the state drag it down?