Just want to send a playoff thank you to Pierre Thomas

Phlegm Alley

This is the conference championship week for us. Whoever wins this week goes on to play in the Super Bowl and I had been fretting over who to start at RB. I have Marshawn, Addai and Pierre Thomas on the Saints. Well, Addai's status was in question with a real juicy matchup against the Lions so I reluctantly inserted Thomas. He got me 30 + points last night while my opponent had Shockey and Lance Moore going.

It feels good to be up 23 + points with 8 guys remaining to play on Sunday to his 7 remaining guys.

Guest Guest_ntbaseball245_*
This is the conference championship week for us. Whoever wins this week goes on to play in the Super Bowl and I had been fretting over who to start at RB. I have Marshawn, Addai and Pierre Thomas on the Saints. Well, Addai's status was in question with a real juicy matchup against the Lions so I reluctantly inserted Thomas. He got me 30 + points last night while my opponent had Shockey and Lance Moore going.

It feels good to be up 23 + points with 8 guys remaining to play on Sunday to his 7 remaining guys.

Amen, brother! I also started Pierre over Lynch for this week and thank God I did. The guy is an absolute beast in the receiving game and that the long rushing score was huge. The guy I was playing started Hester as his third wideout too, so that also helped. Good luck the rest of the week.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.