Ralph was embarrassed again...

bananathumb

Sullivan reported this morning that he asked Ralph if he was embarrassed after the game, and as Ralph was laughing he said: "I'm used to it."

Brandon can say whatever he wants, but this is ultimately the Ralphie show, and even if we were able to purge the entire coaching staff and half the underachieving players, the question remains - who even WANTS to come to Buffalo?

Highly questionable commitment to winning, 7 home games a year, and a division that has Parcells (Sparano) and Belichick. It's not exactly the type of place a coach or player sees as a great place to advance one's career. Even the Draft will be filled with young, talented guys sitting in MSG silently praying to themselves: "Please Lord, please don't let it be the Bills ...."

Schottenheimer, Cowher ... I'm not sure these guys would come to the Bills even if they were willing to coach for free ... and how many quality free agents see Buffalo as a SuperBowl destination? Polian and Butler (RIP) were real football men who could spot talent and figure out ways to keep it ... and Ralph sent both of them packing.

Sorry gang, yesterday just sucked all the life out of me. Hope is not springing eternal today.

This team doesn't deserve the thousands of knowledgeable, loyal, financially-committed fans that live and die with the team every week. I live in South Florida now, and trust me, the area has about ten times the people but a tenth of the commitment to the Fins as WNYers have to the Bills, and they're winning! :-)