Some HOME Game

youngunz

I was at the Sabres game last night here in Tampa and it is always fun as the Sabres fans cheer louder than the Lightening fans, but today's game was a joke.

- The weather is on our side and we play in a friggin dome.

- The so-called Bills fans from TO cheered for everything the Phins did. Do the friggin canucks even know where there bread is buttered.

I was at the Sabres game last night here in Tampa and it is always fun as the Sabres fans cheer louder than the Lightening fans, but today's game was a joke.

- The weather is on our side and we play in a friggin dome.

- The so-called Bills fans from TO cheered for everything the Phins did. Do the friggin canucks even know where there bread is buttered.

please explain how the weather would be on our side? when was the last time we win a cold game? or a home game in december? living in the past if you think we are a cold weather team.

The current Bills are not a cold weather team, but I would say they would have a slight edge over Miami in that regard. I do think the wind would have given Pennington fits. The thing that made me sick is that the crowd seemed to favor the freekin' fish. But you know what, the Bills got a crowd that gave them the type of effort they have been laying out. There was more noise in my living room than that stadium. The crowd in Buffalo was certainly more passionate about the Cleveland game than the team was.

The current Bills are not a cold weather team, but I would say they would have a slight edge over Miami in that regard. I do think the wind would have given Pennington fits. The thing that made me sick is that the crowd seemed to favor the freekin' fish. But you know what, the Bills got a crowd that gave them the type of effort they have been laying out. There was more noise in my living room than that stadium. The crowd in Buffalo was certainly more passionate about the Cleveland game than the team was.

Can you honestly say that anything in the last couple weeks has given you a reason to stand up and cheer for the Bills?