I'm flying up to Buffalo Today!!!!

Justice

La Nova's, Jim's SteakOut, Chippewa, skiing at Kissing Bridge and Pano's here I come!!!!! I just love Buffalo!! I go back every year at least once.

BTW. I heard about some seats that have huge support beams that block your view to the field. Where are they located so that I may avoid them?

BTW 2. I feel a little strange about going to Toronto to see the Bills play. I feel like I'm betraying Buffalo. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Keep this in mind. We're still the Buffalo Bills NOT the Toronto Bills. Bills fans support their team no matter where they play. Think of this game like any other road trip. I guarantee once the game starts the only thing on our minds will be rooting for the Bills to win. Is there a possibility the team will be moved to Toronto? yes, but IMO that wont happen without a battle. There's still a very good chance there will be an ownership group that wants to keep the team in Buffalo, but in order for that to happen, expect prices across the board to go up, and tax payers to do their part in building a new stadium.