THE CURE

Dr. Trooth

You'd think the cure for the Bills losing skid would be the Browns. Yep... they give up 145 yds. on the ground/game, 230 yds. per game passing, and they're 3-6. Just what the doctor ordered, right? Nope, not this doctor.

After further review, think again. The Browns 6 losses have come at the hands of the Cowboys, Steelers, Redskins, Ravens (twice), and Broncos. All teams that are 6-4 or better. Their wins have come against the Bengals, Giants, and Jags. And, they've accomplished something the Bills have not been able to do... beat a team that is better than .500.... and mind you, they accomplish that against the Giants... argueably the best team in the league.

The only common opponent... the Jags. So, the Browns have been facing much stiffer competion.

That said... I'm neither holding a half full cup nor a half empty cup of anything. However, I am holding a full cup of reality... and with the browns having 11 days to prepare for this game and Jamaal Lewis questioning his team's manhood, tonight's national spectacle may not have the outcome we're all hoping for. The Bills could very well end up being the cure for their own losing skid. Let's hope not.

Don't shoot the messenger.

You'd think the cure for the Bills losing skid would be the Browns. Yep... they give up 145 yds. on the ground/game, 230 yds. per game passing, and they're 3-6. Just what the doctor ordered, right? Nope, not this doctor.

After further review, think again. The Browns 6 losses have come at the hands of the Cowboys, Steelers, Redskins, Ravens (twice), and Broncos. All teams that are 6-4 or better. Their wins have come against the Bengals, Giants, and Jags. And, they've accomplished something the Bills have not been able to do... beat a team that is better than .500.... and mind you, they accomplish that against the Giants... argueably the best team in the league.

The only common opponent... the Jags. So, the Browns have been facing much stiffer competion.

That said... I'm neither holding a half full cup nor a half empty cup of anything. However, I am holding a full cup of reality... and with the browns having 11 days to prepare for this game and Jamaal Lewis questioning his team's manhood, tonight's national spectacle may not have the outcome we're all hoping for. The Bills could very well end up being the cure for their own losing skid. Let's hope not.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Wanna bet?