QB's Playing well.....

AnthonyF

Loved all the Edwards hype and hope he is a good QB..... But face facts.... A passable Offensive Line, some imaginative play calling and if you have the ability, some smarts you can be a decent QB.... Take a look this year at the good play at the position.... Heck even Kerry Collins and Kyle Orton have looked good. First year QB's are playing well, Brady Quinn had a very good debut, Matt Cassell under a good system is looking like a star throwing 7 yard passes to Welker, and anyone vs. SD is the second coming of Joe Montana/Johnny Unitas/Tom Brady.

Point is that again I want to see that next step from Edwards to see if we have the QB of the future. Please let's see it Monday.....

Don't forget Joe Flacco and Tyler Thigpen!!!

I wasn't going to go through the entire NFL, but suffice to say everyone looks great vs. SD (Edwards included).... Only busts to this point have been Jamarcus Russell and Derrick Anderson (off the top of my head).... More surprises then busts for sure.

One last point, The Steelers have the worst O Line I have seen this year and that is killing Ben....