Week 17 could be VERY interesting!

Say the Bills win their next 3 games then pull one out vs. Miami up in Toronto, they'll be 9-4. New England still has to play the Jets tomorrow, then Pittsburgh and Miami as their two toughest games. The Jets have to play Denver, us and in the season finally its Buffalo vs. NE and Miami at New York Jets. Maybe the division will be decided in the last week.

I would nothng better than to put a fork in NE / in Buffalo.

If we're playing for a playoff spot in Week 17, and we HAVE to beat the Patriots, do you REALLY think that's happening?

I try to hold on to hope when it comes to the Bills, but when it comes to playing New England, let's face it...we're their little b****. New England's defense could play while handcuffed the entire game, and we'd be lucky to score more than 10 points.

If we want to be in the playoffs, and it appears lately that the team is indifferent on this issue, we better have it it locked up BEFORE the New England game. That means we better start a substantial winning streak Monday night. We probably need to beat Cleveland, Kansas City, San Francisco, Miami and either the Jets or Broncos to have a shot at postseason.

Because there is no way, NO WAY, we are beating New England on December 28.

11-5 will win the division, trust me. I agree, Buffalo HAS to beat their next three opponents, if they lose even one contest, they're done. I still fail to believe either of the other three finish 11-5. We have the best shot, we just need to get our swagger back and what a better time to do that than against three lesser opponents.

If we're playing for a playoff spot in Week 17, and we HAVE to beat the Patriots, do you REALLY think that's happening?

I try to hold on to hope when it comes to the Bills, but when it comes to playing New England, let's face it...we're their little b****. New England's defense could play while handcuffed the entire game, and we'd be lucky to score more than 10 points.

If we want to be in the playoffs, and it appears lately that the team is indifferent on this issue, we better have it it locked up BEFORE the New England game. That means we better start a substantial winning streak Monday night. We probably need to beat Cleveland, Kansas City, San Francisco, Miami and either the Jets or Broncos to have a shot at postseason.

Because there is no way, NO WAY, we are beating New England on December 28.

Well based on past History of Jauron vs. Belichick there is no way I can disagree...I want to...But I can't... :rolleyes:

Say the Bills win their next 3 games then pull one out vs. Miami up in Toronto, they'll be 9-4. New England still has to play the Jets tomorrow, then Pittsburgh and Miami as their two toughest games. The Jets have to play Denver, us and in the season finally its Buffalo vs. NE and Miami at New York Jets. Maybe the division will be decided in the last week.

No offense but winning the next 4 games as you casually mention in your first sentence isn't likely if the pathetic play from the past few weeks continue. One game at a time, dude. I just can't possibly see us winning 4 games in a row at the moment, even if our competition in the next 4 weeks isn't considered among the elite.

IF im right about Trent in December we will not be in the deciding factors in December Buf will lose @ JETS, @ Denver and Home against NE. Hopefully trent proves me wrong about his ability to play in bad weather but his track record thus far is against him Last season he lost @ cle home against Giants and @ philly averaging 139 yds .67 TDS 1 int .67 fumbles witha 38% completion rate. Decemebr is when you need a ground game and we havent had one yet sorry I cannont share your optimism 9-7 will be the best we will do Im leaning more towards 7-9(DJS favorite number since arriving here) at best 8-8. Playoffs are a distant memory for me now.

IF im right about Trent in December we will not be in the deciding factors in December Buf will lose @ JETS, @ Denver and Home against NE. Hopefully trent proves me wrong about his ability to play in bad weather but his track record thus far is against him Last season he lost @ cle home against Giants and @ philly averaging 139 yds .67 TDS 1 int .67 fumbles witha 38% completion rate. Decemebr is when you need a ground game and we havent had one yet sorry I cannont share your optimism 9-7 will be the best we will do Im leaning more towards 7-9(DJS favorite number since arriving here) at best 8-8. Playoffs are a distant memory for me now.

Yeah, with all of Trent's experience and multi-year track record I think you can make a conclusive argument that Trent is incapable of playing in foul weather. :wub:

/ Drooling vegetable.

Didn't you know the weather last year was the WORST in the history of mankind. Trent will never see weather like that again. It will be a balmy December in Buffalo forevermore.