Is the rest of the AFC East really that much better?...

I'm kind of interested ....... why do you think the Pat*s go down if Cassell goes down ..... I mean really ..... he's their second string QB ...... before he took over the reigns of the Pat*s the last game he started was in High School. It almost looked like at the end of preseason they discovered they had an opening in the backup QB spot on their roster so they filled it with the first person who had QB experiance in their past that walked through the door.

If ever we thought the Pat*s would flounder it should have been when Brady went down. I don't know who their third string QB is ..... hell I don't even know if they HAVE a third string QB ..... but they certianly have as much if not more NFL QBing experiance than Cassell had before he stepped behind center.

Because Cassell has now had 9 games to get his feet under him and get in sync with the offense. As bad as Cassell was whenever he would come in for Brady (and he was horrible), he has played fairly well in the offensive scheme that Belichick has put together for him. The Pats are relying on Cassell to not lose games and he hasn't. If Cassell goes out, whoever steps in will be without any game experience this season.

NE has Matt Gutierrez and Kevin O'Connell as backup QB's. O'Connell has thrown for 25 yards, Gutierrez for 0. Cassell has 4 years in the NFL, all with NE I believe. Gutierrez has 2 years, O'Connell is a rookie I think. So if Cassell goes down, NE is down to Gutierrez (2 years) or O'Connell (rookie).

Probably more than you wanted to know. :devil:

Thats what you all said about Brady going down lol, we've still got O'Connell you should pray Cassel doesn't go down then the rest of the AFC East will be in REAL trouble

It's definitely a credit to Belichick that he has retooled the team around Cassell's abilities. Cassell has played a lot better than I thought he would. Credit where credit is due, Mr. Bruschi.