Disheartening!

To all my fellow Bills fans: Last week I guaranteed that the Buffalo Bills would in fact defeat the New England Patriots. I was wrong. For some reason, I thought our team was still good enough, even after two bad losses, to beat a bunch of backups. I was wrong, again. I had said before the Patriots' game that Trent Edwards was going to show if he was either the next Jim Kelly or the next Rob Johnson...he's apparently the next Rob Johnson.

We need to face facts! Good football teams beat good football teams. Its how you're measured in the NFL. Fact: The Buffalo Bills are still the same mediocre team they've been in the last 8 years. I love them just as much as you all do and hate them just as much as you all do this week. If you really think about it, Buffalo is VERY FORTUNATE to be 5-4! The only game they've really dominated this year was the Seattle game. The managed to pull a Houdini against the Raiders, barely woke up enough to beat the Rams, and if Kawika Mitchell didn't intercept Phillip Rivers in the end-zone, they probably would've found a way to lose to the Chargers. Otherwise, they're 2-7! And they deserve to be 2-7. They're frauds! Just like ESPN and everyone else called them! Doesn't matter if they beat Cleveland on Monday Night, K.C. the next week or San Fran the next. Sure, if they do they'll be 8-4, but still 0-3 in the division. Fact: If you want to make the playoffs you MUST win in your division. It may do Buffalo no good to go 11-5; 10-6. Because the last three games are going to haunt the Bills for the rest of the year.

I've been loyal to this team for a long time. And this may make me sound like a quitter, but my loyalty to this franchise is beginning to fade, FAST.

To all my fellow Bills fans: Last week I guaranteed that the Buffalo Bills would in fact defeat the New England Patriots. I was wrong. For some reason, I thought our team was still good enough, even after two bad losses, to beat a bunch of backups. I was wrong, again. I had said before the Patriots' game that Trent Edwards was going to show if he was either the next Jim Kelly or the next Rob Johnson...he's apparently the next Rob Johnson.

We need to face facts! Good football teams beat good football teams. Its how you're measured in the NFL. Fact: The Buffalo Bills are still the same mediocre team they've been in the last 8 years. I love them just as much as you all do and hate them just as much as you all do this week. If you really think about it, Buffalo is VERY FORTUNATE to be 5-4! The only game they've really dominated this year was the Seattle game. The managed to pull a Houdini against the Raiders, barely woke up enough to beat the Rams, and if Kawika Mitchell didn't intercept Phillip Rivers in the end-zone, they probably would've found a way to lose to the Chargers. Otherwise, they're 2-7! And they deserve to be 2-7. They're frauds! Just like ESPN and everyone else called them! Doesn't matter if they beat Cleveland on Monday Night, K.C. the next week or San Fran the next. Sure, if they do they'll be 8-4, but still 0-3 in the division. Fact: If you want to make the playoffs you MUST win in your division. It may do Buffalo no good to go 11-5; 10-6. Because the last three games are going to haunt the Bills for the rest of the year.

I've been loyal to this team for a long time. And this may make me sound like a quitter, but my loyalty to this franchise is beginning to fade, FAST.

Spoken like a true Pats* fan.